SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
ABOUT the role
We are looking for a bold, creative Sr. Product Manager to provide cross-functional leadership for our global team tackling complex product challenges that range from web/mobile/tactile display interfaces, to marketplace + commercial operations, token network design, community engagement/governance, and smart-contract/crypto-network innovation down to the core protocol.
We value creativity, hustle & grit - combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. If you're motivated by solving complex puzzles that involve software & social-psychology and possess a mission-driven orientation to succeed - you'll fit right in.
We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
What you’ll do:
- Define, build and manage cross-functional software projects that achieve the company's strategic objectives
- Partner with engineering and design to execute, inspire and lead your team to success
- Design elegant and sophisticated software experiences for the display, sale, social engagement & broad consumption of digital art / CryptoArt
- Deliver innovative user experiences that reinforce, enhance and extend the premium brand identity of SuperRare
- Constantly improve the execution, workflow, and meeting cadence of your projects while always focusing on quality of outcome over any specific process
- Help define the future of digital art, NFTs and crypto-networks - as both a medium and set of tools - by empowering creatives the world over to better monetize their art
What you have:
- Several years of experience working as a product manager on professional software teams
- Functional understanding of cryptocurrency networks, industry trends and the associated theory around Web3 internet platforms
- Comfort managing the day-to-day execution of complex product delivery teams - including oversight of design, engineering, data-science & marketing work-streams
- A strong toolkit of processes and frameworks you can use to clarify objectives, prioritize what matters, resolve conflicts and clear obstacles that may prevent your projects from succeeding
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum development processes + enough experience to know when to throw the out the rules and improvise
- Comfort working on remote teams & in fast-paced startups
Superpowers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Relevant crypto, art, media or consumer/marketplace experience
- Expertise in distributed collaboration, OSS, governance &/or game theory
- A coherent vision around emerging digital phenomena like VR/AR, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), the Metaverse, etc.
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it