UserLeap enables product teams to know, in real-time, what motivates customers to sign up, engage, and remain loyal to their product. Through a combination of contextual microsurveys, AI-based text analysis, and 75+ research templates, the platform helps any product and research team quickly and easily understand their audience, improve their product, build their roadmap, and solve complex business problems.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $60M led by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital, and has recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch and Business Insider. Customers include Dropbox, Square, OpenDoor, Loom, Shift, and Codecademy.
We’re growing and scaling quickly and looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to own the full-cycle recruiting process and build out our engineering team. You will have a huge impact on the company's overall success by sourcing top talent, delivering a positive candidate experience, and helping us hit our growth goals.
ABOUT the role
This role is based in SF or remote. If remote, must be based in one of the following states: CA, TX, DC/MD/VA, CO, WA, NY or open to relocation.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across Engineering teams within the company
- Identify qualified engineering candidates using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to determine position requirements and screen candidates
- Build and maintain a strong, diverse pipeline of candidates through sourcing, outreach, referrals, and job boards
- Ensure that all recruiting activity is accurately tracked in order to make data-driven decisions and find efficiencies in the process
- Act as the main point of contact for every candidate in each step of the process and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Develop creative and innovative ways to build and strengthen the candidate pipeline
- Assist in all other areas of the company's recruiting process as needed
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Free base medical, dental, and vision insurance plus free membership to One Medical
- 401k program
- 21 PTO days per calendar year + sick days when you need it
- Annual professional learning and development budget
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible in-office policy when we return
- Quarterly socials and recharge days
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing environment
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter or Sourcer with a proven track record in sourcing and engaging passive engineering talent (In-house recruitment experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience with an ATS (We use Greenhouse!)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven and comfortable with ambiguity
- Startup experience is a plus