WELCOME TO THE SIMULATION. NUGGS were developed by SIMULATE® to replace outdated chicken nugget production processes. Our scientists replicated the flavor and texture of chicken with new scalable nutrition technology that utilizes advanced proteins to achieve superior nutritional content. NUGGS are also finished with a batter that optimizes for flavor and crunchiness, creating the most accurate chicken nugget simulation.
ABOUT the role
As SIMULATE’s first recruiter, you will be key to craft and drive the company’s talent strategy. From tools and systems, to philosophy, to strategy you will, define, source, evaluate, and recruit A-grade talent. In doing so you will help create a value-aligned company culture operating at its highest potential.
SIMULATE is an early stage company (about ~20 people) that sees the value in having the right people and culture in place for us to accelerate our growth & impact. This means SIMULATE needs a talent leader who knows how to build from the ground up and will be excited to iterate & grow with the role long term.
- Redesign our recruiting processes to allow us to effectively grow, hiring exceptionally talented people who care deeply about our mission & align with how we work.
- Refine and manage our hiring process to ensure the right team members can be brought to the team -- quickly.
- Work with cross-functional hiring managers to draft job descriptions, calibrate searches, and hire amazing people for a high volume of open reqs
- Integrate our values into every stage of the recruiting journey.
- Understand our candidate experience and identify ways to measure it, improve it, and ensure our team is continuously making sure that SIMULATE is the first-choice opportunity for all of our candidates.
- Build a solid and diverse candidate pipeline to support our equity & inclusion priorities
- Be a trusted resource for other members of leadership and all of our team.
- Unlimited free NUGGS and other SIMULATE products
- Laptop/equipment of your choice
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun atmosphere working with a highly aligned team eager to redefine how humans get their nutrition
- You know what good recruiting and what great Talent practices look like in an innovative company and are looking to take ownership of building an entire function yourself.
- You have a deep understanding of recruiting and have built innovative systems & processes that help managers hire the best talent.
- You’ve designed, built and rolled out recruiting processes and aren’t a stranger to scale. 20, 40, even 60 hires doesn’t phase you.
- You’re a strong collaborator and clear communicator. You understand the importance of feedback and how to create strong feedback loops for continuous improvement and iteration.
- You’ve seen what great Talent practices look like in an innovative company and are looking to take ownership of building an entire function yourself