WELCOME TO THE SIMULATION. NUGGS were developed by SIMULATE® to replace outdated chicken nugget production processes. Our scientists replicated the flavor and texture of chicken with new scalable nutrition technology that utilizes advanced proteins to achieve superior nutritional content. NUGGS are also finished with a batter that optimizes for flavor and crunchiness, creating the most accurate chicken nugget simulation.
ABOUT the role
The People Lead will design, develop, and implement systems onboard and retain A-grade talent. In doing so they will help create a values-aligned company culture operating at its highest potential.
- Refine and manage our on-boarding process to ensure all new team members have what they need to quickly integrate themselves and thrive.
- Design & implement innovative performance management practices that allow us to continuously learn & improve.
- Integrate our values into every stage of the employee lifecycle.
- Partner with the leadership team to create a compensation and incentive framework that allows us to attract and retain amazing people.
- Understand our eNPS, then identify ways to measure, improve it and ensure our team is continuously challenged and fulfilled by the work they’re doing.
- Develop a v2 of our company playbook that serves as a roadmap for bringing our vision to life through our people.
- Develop and manage our internal communications efforts, including creating systems for information sharing, recurring meetings and company-wide updates
- Build and manage our People Operations including HRIS, payroll, benefits, trainings & compliance
- Be a trusted resource for other members of leadership and all of our team.
- Design & build the People team that allows us to accomplish all of these things, including recruiting, people ops and any other key roles we need to fill to be successful.
- Unlimited free NUGGS and other SIMULATE products
- Laptop/equipment of your choice
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun atmosphere working with a highly aligned team eager to redefine how humans get their nutrition
- You have a deep understanding of what helps people perform and have built innovative systems & processes that allow our people to grow & thrive
- You understand the importance of feedback and how to create a culture of learning & continuous improvement
- You have an ability to turn messy problems into clear solutions, leverage creativity and structured problem solving
- You’ve designed, built and rolled out innovative performance management programs before
- You have a solid understanding of people operations including things like payroll, benefits, HRIS, employment law and other employee infrastructure needs (We use JustWorks now, but ideally you have an understanding of the tools that exist in the world for the future)
- You’ve seen what great People practices look like in an innovative company and are looking to take ownership of building an entire function yourself
- A plus if you've led high performing recruiting teams in the past