Sameday Health is dedicated to healthcare as a complete experience, not simply a service. Our purpose is to create healthcare that centers around the client, combining a human approach with intuitive technology. We offer quality, personalized care wherever you are including in our clinics or at your door.
Inspired by the lotus flower's ability to grow in even the toughest terrains, Sameday Health is determined to create a sense of hope and help with our clients. Since opening our first clinic in Venice, CA at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Sameday team has been focused on closing gaps in the healthcare system from testing to wellness to care. Devoted to responding immediately to our client's needs, we are providing expanded same day healthcare in our locations including LA, San Francisco, New York, Miami, DC, Boston, and more.
Sameday Health serves its clients wherever and whenever it is most convenient for them. In most cases that is at home and same day.
ABOUT the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a founder mentality. In this role, you will join a cross-functional team of engineers and clinical operators to build technology that improves client outcomes. As companies are transitioning into a post-Covid era we are looking to support employers and employees with effective and convenient Covid testing solutions as well as wellness services.
What this person will do
- Lead the transition from our current Sameday Enterprise portal
- Define the product vision, strategy, and objectives of Sameday Health's Sameday Enterprise Portal. Employers, schools, event producers use this portal to book testing solutions for their teams as well as monitor outbreaks and Covid compliance.
- Work with business unit stakeholders to map out the importance/ impact of different features
- Manage front end and back end engineers to achieve objectives
- Lead cross-organizational efforts to provide a seamless and consistent patient experience across the care continuum that enables high-quality, transformative care.
- Spearhead the care experience by leading engineering, analytics, UI/UX, content, and product management.
- Apply metrics, insight, and strategy into improving existing products and developing new offerings.
- Actively work with key stakeholders and leadership to drive decisions and design directions.
Our culture & perks
- Beautiful headquarters office on Venice Beach
- Competitive market salaries and full employee medical benefits
- Autonomy to build something from the ground up
- An environment where feedback is welcomed and encouraged
ABOUT the role
- Extensive experience in product management (5+ years), preferably at a digital health startup
- Healthcare experience is not required, but a baseline understanding of health systems, patient workflow, and charting technologies is highly preferred
- Proven track record of launching new products and/or programs from planning to launch.
- Previous experience in leadership in a high-growth startup environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with frequent changes
- Ability to empathize deeply with the consumer and then strategize and execute change accordingly
- Willingness to take ownership of large projects and the desire to hold yourself and the quality of your work to the highest standard.