RevvUp is hiring the first member of their Marketing team to work hand in hand with the CEO to manage all components of our funnel. Someone who lives by the data, who loves to run experiments and who is always thinking about growth.
In this newly created role, the marketing manager will own the planning, execution, optimization, reporting and results of all marketing efforts to support our company goals. This includes enhancing brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving traffic, acquiring leads/customers and driving conversion.
This is the perfect role for a motivated self-starter, someone who wants to have a meaningful seat at the table, who likes to develop programs from the ground-up, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Help plan and execute all digital campaigns, measure and report performance on all of them, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage all messaging across every channel leveraged by RevvUp - whether paid ads, email/push notifications, social profiles, etc.
- Leverage A/B testing to optimize performance at every level of our funnel
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns using the right mix of online and offline tactics for 1:1, 1:Few, 1:Many, and ABM programs
- Deeply understand market needs for the products we develop, to build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning by becoming a subject matter expert
- Develop collateral and assets (e.g., presentations, data sheets, landing pages, whitepapers) that support all stages of the company funnel
- Orchestrate impactful product launches in harmony with all other departments internally
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the organization; be an expert on the customer buying decision, competitors, and fast-evolving landscape
- Build, sustain, evolve core processes from scratch
- 4+ years of relevant experience, ideally with 2+ yrs experience in a B2C marketing role
- Master communicator who can distill complex concepts into compelling messaging
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments with a proven track record of consistently delivering and building process from the ground up
- A high-quality portfolio that demonstrates your ability to write and deliver content
- Experience launching new products and features to market in a fast-paced startup environment
- Insatiable curiosity and a passion for understanding customers and new technologies
- Well-rounded business professional with a strong mix of strategic thinking, business acumen, storytelling, creativity, and operational discipline
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, funnel optimization, and multivariate experiments especially in coordination with analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- We are driving growth mainly through paid ads today - Facebook, Google, Tapjoy
- Direct user messaging cadences & communication: Iterable
- Reporting & analytics: Google, AppsFlyer, Retool
- Task management: Notion
- All core social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Equity - 0.15% - 0.75%
Cash - $90k - $160k
Healthcare - full coverage for medical, dental, and vision policies. We also cover 50% of dependents.
Time off - flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
Lunch - team lunch 2x per week.
Goodies - a new MacBook Pro and whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
Learning - learning and development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career (e.g. iOS courses in Udemy, O'Reilly books on React).
Seat at the table - come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact in shaping the direction of the company.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Revv Up means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately work in a place that is representative of the world we live in.