What is Palm?
Palm is a new NFT ecosystem for culture and creativity, built efficiently with Ethereum. The Palm ecosystem features low gas costs, fast transaction finality, and is over 99.9% more energy efficient than Proof of Work systems.
Palm is designed from the ground up to be as flexible as artists are creative. Today, we are making NFTs easier and more efficient to use with an Ethereum sidechain, and have a roadmap to transition to an Ethereum Layer 2.
Who is Palm NFT Studio?
Palm NFT Studio is a collective of technology, entertainment, cryptoart and art industry leaders. The studio provides bespoke creative services for artists and rights holders looking to establish NFT marketplaces and next-generation work on Palm.
ABOUT the role
Palm NFT Studio is looking for a talented People Operations Lead to join our team. This role is a blend between high level strategy and hands-on work, including team building, culture setting and recruiting. As our first hire of P&T, they will shape the department while scaling our team and working closely with our CEO and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with the CEO to define and implement a program to support team values and culture
- Support and shape our remote culture to ensure strong productivity and teamwork as our fully distributed team continues to grow
- Develop and maintain onboarding processes for new hires
- Drive our recruiting and hiring processes including interviewing, offers and compensation analysis
- Help structure internal feedback and performance reviews, and provide coaching as people step up in their career
- Partner closely with the broader team to ensure our people operations programs, processes, structure, and systems align with our business goals and manage risk appropriately
- Facilitate diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) initiatives
- 5+ years of experience across HR and/or Recruiting
- Experience building teams at fully or partially remote companies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the capacity to work effectively with all levels of the organization and across cultures
- Experience with recruiting for a technology company
- Self-starter, you run quickly with little supervision and operate with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering
- Ability to work in an evolving, nimble technology environment
- Having worked in a startup as well as in a big corporate environment
- Proven track-record building, managing and optimizing a HR function including culture shaping, talent management, talent development, organization design, change management and compensation
- Experience overseeing core HR systems & technology and ensuring data integrity across platforms
- Interest in blockchain technology and NFTs