Morpheus One is in stealth mode, a temporary state of secretiveness, which means you will find very little information about us on the internet. So let's start with some background:
- We are a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup with a global team of 30+ people expecting to double in size again within the next 6 months.
- We have physical offices in North America & Asia with a distributed team across Europe.
- Our platform personalizes experiences for 1.3M+ people per day from 190+ countries
- We are on ONE mission to build the world's most intuitive & intelligent commerce platform.
- Everything centers around building an amazing product that customers love & everything else comes second.
- Teaser: https://get.morpheusone.com
- Competitive salaries based on merit & experience
- Stock options for senior & lead roles
- M1 | Unlimited PTO | No Rules, Rules
- Company sponsored perks for learning, wellness, co-working space, and home office upgrade.
- Insurance Coverage (US & Taiwan)
Even Better Culture
- Flexible work culture: remote, office or both.
- Flat organization: you get 100% ownership of your deliverables.
- Making impactful decisions. Something you can only get when working with a startup team that values your opinions.
- Growth opportunities: peer mentorship, learning courses, and new openings/responsibilities as we are expanding.
- Virtual parties & celebrations: we bond outside of work in Happy Hours, workshops, and 1:1 coffee chats
- Our kitties and puppies. They make frequent appearance on our daily Zoom stand-ups.
ABOUT the role
This a full-time, long-term, fully remote position.
Tools: Figma, Jira
Areas of product ownership: platform, apps, AI & Automation
- Own product development from concept to launch
- Establish and prioritize our user-first goals for the product team
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Data Science, Customer Success) to launch new products, monitor users' engagement, and evaluate product success
- In charge of task assignment, team collaboration, onboarding and mentoring, and delivery progress of the product team
- Be a self-starter and a team player keen on growing both technical and managerial skill sets within a fast paced environment
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- 4+ years of experience developing and launching SaaS products for global markets
- 3+ years of experience aligning product/design teams to achieve excellent user experiences and company business goals in a lead role
- [Nice to have] Experience in e-commerce, or tech startup, preferably in Series A to C