At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
ABOUT the role
- Engage and guide high quality candidates through the recruiting process
- Partner with other recruiters on various process improvements, programs, and strategic initiatives
- Make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the recruiter process
- Partner closely with hiring teams to effectively develop successful hiring strategies
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Provide a world-class candidate experience
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- Quality health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in-house with a focus on engineering
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS
- Using a data driven approach to tracking and managing pipeline
- Building out and executing creative and engaging sourcing strategies
- Contributing to an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce and ensuring equity throughout the interview process