At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
- Know our customers: Telling our story means telling the story of our customers. You’ll develop a deep understanding of their real-world environment and the unified API market.
- Create compelling messaging: Distill the value of Merge and serve it up to developers and product leaders responsible for product integrations.
- Showcase our solution: Work with our Product, Growth, Platform, and Design teams to successfully launch new products, integrations, and integration categories.
- Enable our Sales team to confidently present our brand and product: You’ll spearhead sales training, collateral, product positioning and competitive differentiation.
- Create original content: You’ll contribute actively to our website, blog, and content strategy. You’ll play a pivotal role in ideating new campaigns and crafting the emails, videos, and presentations that power them.
- Be a key member of our PMM team: Reporting to our VP or Marketing, you’ll work closely with our current PMM to develop go-to-market strategy.
- 2+ years of product marketing, product management and/or sales engineering experience, with a track record of mastering technical markets and products.
- Recent hands-on experience marketing software, ideally targeted at developers and operations teams.
- Cogent writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host.
- Naturally curious, with an analytical eye and a penchant for an original story angle.
- Ability to craft hypotheses, quantitatively and qualitatively analyze problems, and move quickly to action.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm