At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
- Ramp up our account-based marketing: Support our sales outbound motion to target accounts with campaigns that capture the interest of our buyers.
- Build a culture of product-led growth: Build the foundation for PLG analytics, automation, and lifecycle marketing via web, chat, email, and in-product interactions.
- Be an audience expert: Build a strong intuition of our audience of developers and product leaders in startups responsible for building product integrations.
- Dream up campaigns: Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll ideate and create new campaigns in collaboration with Product Marketing, Website/Ops, and Design team members.
- Then execute those campaigns: Manage and continuously optimize day-to-day email campaigns to target our key developer and product personas.
- Create sustainable pipeline: Scale our marketing efforts to generate predictable self-serve (signups, PQLs) and sales pipeline (demos, opportunities).
- Marketing professional: 5+ years demand generation experience, preferably for B2B SaaS companies that have self-serve or product-led growth models.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment: You’re hungry for rapid growth and pioneering a new market in opposition to existing competition.
- Analytical and experimental: Use analytical insights to continuously test campaigns, subject lines, and calls to action. You’ll ensure maximum value is created from our investments.
- Cogent communicator: You’re an excellent listener, presenter, and problem solver with a hands-on approach to writing emails and writing landing page copy.
- Knows marketing tools: You’re comfortable with the full marketing stack to collect, enrich and report on our funnel. You’re excited to put Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more to use!
- Intuition for channels: Extensive experience with segmenting audiences and developing integrated lifecycle campaigns. Ability to drive our partners and vendors to deploy best practices and achieve results.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm