At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
Merge is poised to power all B2B integrations, and to do so, we’re building an engineering powerhouse. We’re seeking hard workers excited to take on challenges that have never been solved before. To do so, we’re seeking an exceptional leader who will ensure that each engineer is able to reach their full potential.
- Own and manage our engineering team, creating a culture of quality, excellence, and growth
- Grow the team through a robust interview and closing process
- Work with QA, product, design, and various sales functions to deliver high quality products at a startup velocity
- Work closely with Merge’s co-founders and cross-functional partners to execute on our vision and roadmap
- Build a structured engineering team that will scale with the growing team
- Advanced technical abilities, with the ability to converse and understand complex engineering topics
- Experience managing a high-performance team in challenging, startup-like environments
- At least 2 years of management experience (4-8 engineers)
- Familiarity with technologies, programming languages, and frameworks, such as Django, Python, React, Gatsby, Postgres, SQL, AWS, RDS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Ability to plan team roadmaps and goals while considering priorities and budgets
- A desire to build high performing teams by collaborating with our recruiting team as well as maintaining industry-leading employee retention
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm