At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
ABOUT the role
- Lead as the key technical contact for our customers and partners as they integrate with Merge
- Work with engineering + product to highlight any product improvements based on customer insights
- Provide ongoing solutions consulting to existing Merge customers
- Create processes and documentation for future team members to successfully onboard and assist with customers quickly
- Hire and lead an implementation team that assists with our high priority customers and their embedding process
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- Quality health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
- 4+ years in solutions engineering, sales engineering, or software engineering
- Computer science background or other technical / quantitative orientation
- Prior startup experience is a plus