At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of marketing, growth, and platform teams
- Foster a deep understanding of how key decision-makers and developers assess Merge. Through content, help them understand Merge’s use cases, unique value propositions, and more
- Set the tone, voice, and quality bar for our written content by acting as our primary content editor
- Building and curate a strong brand voice through all of our content projects
- Write and produce content for a technical audience about APIs and developer products written by internal and contracted subject matter experts
- Partner with internal teams to test and iterate on content that increases conversions across the funnel
- Develop content for multiple platforms, including our website, email marketing, whitepapers, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to maximize our content distribution
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Deep understanding and an ability to empathize with the problems product managers and software engineers face when working on integrations
- Cross functional experience in developing content strategy with multiple stakeholders
- Aptitude with high-level technical guides and feature briefs
- Ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive copy
- Experience writing content for B2B SaaS
- Familiarity with developer documentation is a plus
- Experience using or writing about REST APIs is a plus
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm