At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
Merge is looking for an account executive to help lay the foundations for repeatable and consistent revenue growth. You should be driven, adaptable to change and creative as you help us test out new ideas and find what works in the pursuit of building a truly customer-centric sales process. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an organization that cares deeply about delivering an exceptional customer experience with a in-demand product that already has proven product-market fit.
What you'll do
- Help organizations of all sizes achieve immense growth by executing on their integration strategies
- Run full sales cycles from prospecting to closing, as well as working opportunities generated by marketing and SDRs
- Cultivate strong customer relationships and position yourself as a trusted advisor to facilitate expansions, renewals and referrals across your customers
- Build and redesign sales processes to help us create an exceptional customer journey
- Lead by example as a mentor for new sales team members as we continue to grow
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, product, growth and platform teams to share your customer insights and help us continually improve all areas of Merge’s offering
- Experiment with new ideas, processes and tools that will improve and scale our sales motion
- 2-5+ years of experience as a top-performing account executive
- Consistent track record of exceeding your quota
- Experience selling a technical SaaS product with an ACV of $50k+
- Ability to create repeatable sales processes across a wide range of customer interactions and customer sizes
- Deep customer empathy and unrivaled communication skills
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to closing
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Prior experience as an early employee at a startup and/or selling an API product or developer tool are a bonus
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm