Localized a is a career tech company that connects students and recent graduates with industry experts to guide them and employers to hire them. We place a strong focus on emerging markets and on the fields of the future.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience building products that users love and that can help take our platform to the next level. We are high performers who are both collaborative and know how to work with minimal direction. Our team is distributed globally (DC, Ramallah, Istanbul, NYC, SF, London, Prague, Cairo, Dubai). We are lean but growing and need someone to see the big picture while sweating the small stuff. You are a fit if you are creative, strategic, empathic, detail, KPI and deadline driven.
ABOUT the role
- Set the product strategy and work with cross-functional leadership to implement it.
- Become fluent in the needs of our users and customers—and continually translate their needs into a product vision.
- Take ownership of the platform and set the direction for new features.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from prototyping through mass deployment.
- Analyze relevant KPIs and market segments and collaborate with our team to prioritize our product roadmap accordingly.
- Drive changes to our product and processes to create significant improvement.
- Passion for building amazing products.
- High degree of user empathy and strong listening skills.
- Detail oriented: "How you do anything is how you do everything."
- 4+ years of web and mobile application-related product management (experience with recruiting platforms a huge plus).
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves.
- Skilled at working effectively with a lean yet growing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a resource-limited environment.
- Bilingual (Arabic, Turkish or Spanish) a plus.
- Familiar with Jira.
- Comfortable with Agile software development processes.