Launch House is a new kind of community for top founders and creators. We're a cross between SoHo House, Y Combinator, and WeWork — focused on bringing together high quality people and accelerating their careers through authentic connections.
Michael Houck (ex. Airbnb PM), Brett Goldstein (ex. Google M&A), and Jacob Peters (ex. Commsor cofounder) started Launch House in 2020 in response to the isolation felt during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are funded by a growing list of incredible community-minded investors like Flybridge Capital and Balaji Srinivasan.
ABOUT the role
We're looking for a scrappy, partnerships associate to help grow the value of Launch House membership for all of our members. The ideal candidate has a background working in partnerships within the startup world.
- Work with our founders to identify the right brands for Launch House to partner with
- Build rapport with decision makers at the most exciting brands in the world
- Have a deep understanding of what Launch House is and why brands should partner with us
- Lead deals all the way through to closing
We are a team of 10 and are committed to building a robust remote-friendly, diverse and inclusive workplace.
We use Slack, Discord, Notion, and Airtable to keep us moving fast and stay organized, and only have two weekly meetings: a Monday Kickoff and a casual Friday team chat that we call Tea Time 🍵.
Check out this video.
There are a lot of things to like about working at Launch House, here are a few:
- Serve some of the most incredible founders, influencers and investors every day
- Ground-floor opportunity — have a huge impact, ride the wave
- Stay in a Launch House location (currently LA and NYC) whenever you like
- Delicious food at Launch House (for locations that provide it)
- Infinite vacation so you can take a breather when you need to
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 1+ years experience in partnerships or sales at a startup
- Communicate well — strong written and verbal is a must
- Are detail-oriented — you're known to think through every possible scenario
- Are highly organized — you can juggle a lot of different things and manage your time well
- Are comfortable with ambiguity — startups are unpredictable so you must be flexible
You are a great fit if you
- Are future-oriented — if you're excited about crypto, the metaverse, and anything else like that, you're our vibe.
- Have worked with entrepreneurs and influencers (or are one yourself) — that's what our community is made of after all!