We - Peter, Brendan and Anil, have started this "journey" in late 2020 and have worked together designing, delivering and scaling software and teams at some of the fastest growing companies in the world -- Facebook, Quora, Udemy, Juul and AdRoll. We are a remote-first company with a team of 5 based in the USA and Europe - and we're looking to hire a Founding Engineer who is based in US / Europe or similar timezones. We're well funded by investors that are aligned to our long term vision.
We're a small team of generalists who like new challenges and push ourselves constantly and we're looking to work with engineers who can pick any problem and do their best to solve it. While we don't expect you to have background and expertise in everything, we expect strong fundamentals and most importantly the desire to learn and progress.
We look forward to meeting you!
Peter, Brendan, Anil
ABOUT the role
- Build customer facing features with everything from UI components to backend features like video infrastructure, billing.
- Integrate with some of the most widely adopted SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Box, Google Drive, Slack, Segment, Zapier, and many more.
Improve and maintain our Journey Editor and Dashboard, which are heavily built in React and Tailwind CSS.
Improve the codebase by keeping a high standard in code and making sure you cover your code with tests.
Add analytics, monitoring and alerts to make sure we respond to incidents quickly.
- React frontend utilizing react hooks and zustand for state management
- UI component library built on top of Headless UI and custom components styled with Tailwind CSS
- Python / Flask, Postgres and Redis in the backend API layer
- Chrome extension that allows screen and video recording simultaneously that is integrated with our web application
- Hosted on AWS ECS, CI/CD on CodePipeline with tens of deploys each day
- GitHub, Slack, Notion, Linear for internal communication