Hyphen (fka Ono Food Co.) is a vertically integrated company that puts kitchen ops on autopilot with the use of software and robotics. We're a ~20 person team of operators, engineers, and creatives with previous experience working at Instacart, Uber, Sweetgreen, SpaceX, Tesla, Apple, Postmates, and Cruise.
ABOUT the role
- Deploy code to production multiple times a day.
- Build a suite of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that restaurant operators use to interact with our hardware systems.
- Build dynamic UIs for restaurant management, and for exploring live and historical machine operations, reliability, and performance data.
- Build mobile applications for things like restaurant management, machine operations, and order processing.
- Integrate with a variety of POS, KDS and other restaurant management systems.
- Create public APIs that restaurant management vendors can use to build a rich ecosystem of products.
- Work with our Controls Engineers to integrate our machine architecture (PLC) with our HMIs and cloud-based services.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- New laptop/equipment of your choice.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development, working with some of the languages/frameworks that we use (Typescript, React, React Native, Go, C#, Python, GraphQL)
- You have 1+ year(s) experience running production systems on a major cloud provider (we use AWS)
- You're passionate about working on an early stage venture
- You're interested in working across the entire stack, building out new features end-to-end
- You enjoy working collaboratively with engineers of different disciplines (Mechanical, Controls, Software, etc.)
- You have exposure to IoT and technologies like MQTT