Hazel is a line of luxe, innovative femme care for the ever-evolving woman. We’re empowering her with elevated, ground-breaking products – starting with a disposable brief for incontinence.
Legacy players control the market, so they have no incentive to innovate. They are still offering her a bulky, diaper-like solution. We’re making her feel seen and understood with a disposable brief that's super-thin, powerfully absorbent, and looks and feels like a chic pair of underwear.
We embrace everything that comes with being a woman – even leaks. We believe in talking about taboos and subverting stereotypes. We’re here to make women feel less ashamed and alienated, and more like their empowered marvelous selves as they age.
ABOUT the role
We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to build and grow a best-in-class, and scalable CX Team, to strengthen and expand relationships with our customer base, and to drive the strategic priorities of the Customer Experience Team. You will play a pivotal role in putting in place and consistently improve the foundation that allows us to maintain a customer-first approach to our business and deliver on a persistently high NPS.
- Own overall CX performance, including meeting KPI goals, staffing, and management of customer channels and platform-tools
- Proactively ensure that the voice of the customer is heard across the business to drive key business decisions and improvements
- Build and manage weekly reporting and dashboards for CX
- Work cross-functionally with DTC, Operations, and Marketing teams to identify high-impact projects to improve the customer journey from end-to-end
- Maintain a clear, data-driven POV on staffing needs, and advocate for staffing adjustments as needed
- Lead recruitment, interviews, hiring, onboarding and training as needed
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to prepare for product launches, digital launches, campaigns, promotions, and other business updates
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Flexible vacation policy and generous holiday observances
- High-quality health insurance
- Complex challenges way beyond your comfort zone
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven, hardworking, and diverse group of people who care about driving forward Hazel’s mission
- High performing CX manager with 6+ years of e-commerce experience
- Familiar with CRM platforms (e.g., Shopify, Recharge, Delighted, etc.)
- Efficient and clear communicator, written and verbal
- Incredibly organized with your time, documents, calendar, and project planner
- Comfortable in talking about any wellness-related topic
- Experience scaling a team preferred
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed; relentlessly resourceful; a creative problem-solver