Hazel is a line of luxe, innovative femme care for the ever-evolving woman. We’re empowering her with elevated, ground-breaking products – starting with a disposable brief for incontinence.
Legacy players control the market, so they have no incentive to innovate. They are still offering her a bulky, diaper-like solution. We’re making her feel seen and understood with a disposable brief that's super-thin, powerfully absorbent, and looks and feels like a chic pair of underwear.
We embrace everything that comes with being a woman – even leaks. We believe in talking about taboos and subverting stereotypes. We’re here to make women feel less ashamed and alienated, and more like their empowered marvelous selves as they age.
ABOUT the role
Hazel is looking for an empathetic, self-motivated, problem solver to help provide the best customer experience. As a founding member of the Customer Experience Team, you will own the voice of Hazel on our front lines, find ways to connect with customers, and gracefully address and resolve customer inquiries via email, SMS, live chat, and social channels.
- Serve as the voice of Hazel and create exceptional and memorable experiences with our customers
- Moderate channels and ensure customer inquiries are handled with empathy and timeliness
- Work with management to develop initiatives and policies to improve the customer experience
- Become an expert on our product and brand, and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before they occur
- Develop and analyze reports on customer inquiries to better serve our customers
- Go above and beyond to help the team in various tasks, as needed
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Flexible vacation policy and generous holiday observances
- High-quality health insurance
- Complex challenges way beyond your comfort zone
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven, hardworking, and diverse group of people who care about driving forward Hazel’s mission
- 2-3 years in customer service or a service-oriented role (at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better)
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically via phone, email, and chat
- Strong judgment and service- and solution-oriented approach
- An interest working in Customer Service