Guidewheel is on a mission to empower all the world’s factories to reach sustainable peak performance. Inspired by the simple, universal truth that every machine on the factory floor has a power cord, our plug-and-play FactoryOps platform makes the power of the cloud accessible to any factory. Guidewheel clips onto any machine to turn its real-time “heartbeat” into a connected, actively learning system that empowers teams to reduce lost production time, increase throughput, and perform better and better over time.
At Guidewheel we work with the factories that are the backbone of our economy, and you can have a real, on-the-ground impact right away. We have strong momentum and alignment around our mission, investor support, and a culture that values diversity, growth mindset, and results. And the tight link between our mission and our business model means that reaching more of the world’s 10 million factories accelerates our positive impact on the planet.
The Guidewheel team shares the following values:
- Integrity matters: We are honest, straightforward and sincere. With each other. With our investors. With our customers.
- We (actually) care: About each other. About fighting climate change. About making a real impact.
- We use data to make decisions: We possess the courage to accept “hard truths” and confront challenges head-on.
- The power of growth mindset is real: We strive to be the best we can be; to achieve this we are committed to embracing change and expanding our capabilities.
ABOUT the role
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketing leader to build a world-class demand generation engine for Guidewheel. The Senior Manager of Demand Generation role is an opportunity to own and drive Guidewheel’s Demand Generation strategy from the start. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll work closely with the founders and leadership team to build Demand Generation from the ground up and build the foundation for a terrific marketing engine and organization overall.
- Define and execute a demand generation strategy that drives leads, pipeline, and revenue.
- Work closely with Sales to understand prospect values, pain points, and personas within new target accounts and existing customers.
- Build and own the creation of nurture paths for key personas at these accounts. Create account engagement reports to give Guidewheel’s Sales team visibility into their target accounts and their activities.
- Define KPIs and create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
- Work closely with SDRs to drive qualified leads to sales, and own rules of engagement so prospects have a great experience from the start.
- Partner with Product Marketing and PR/SEO agencies to ensure each piece of content drives engagement and is distributed across email, social, etc.
What’s In It For You?
- Grow with a team that believes developing talent is important, and is building that as a core strength of the company from day one.
- Be a leader in the organization, building the way for the future of the recruiting function and Guidewheel.
- Work with a team of international talent.
Anywhere! Guidewheel is a distributed team across 5 countries - our expectation is to remain 100% remote-first for the foreseeable future. For this role, you’ll be working with a team on North American time zones.
- 5+ years of experience in a growth marketing or demand gen role at an enterprise (B2B or SaaS) company. The title and level of this role is flexible based on experience.
- Thoughtful and fast. Understands that speed is a competitive advantage and always strives to hit their goals 10x faster than expected.
- Customer-obsessed, constantly seeking to improve customer empathy.
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all activities with a sense of urgency. Gets it done on time, every time. Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment of constant change. Manages numerous time-sensitive priorities simultaneously. Positive, resilient and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers alternatives. Makes decisions.
- Entrepreneurial and driven - wants to be part of a fast growing SaaS company, set high standards, and deliver world-class results, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability as needed in a startup environment. Evidence of extreme drive, looking for a challenge and committed to winning as a team.
- A team builder, team player and leader who creates loyalty, trust and following. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others and is highly respected.