Talentdrop is a talent marketplace that matches talent to your company's needs, in exchange for a reward.
- Tell us what roles you need help with.
- Set a bounty for each role.* See our Pricing Page for more info.
- We publish your role and the bounty to our job board.
- We promote each role to targeted audiences. We use the Talentdrop network for general roles, where we already trust people to refer high-caliber talent. We also encourage you to share the posting with your broader network.
- Anyone can submit a referral, and all are bounty-eligible. Candidates can submit themselves. We also have our own internal talent acquisition team who source for your roles.
- We screen candidates first, and only recommend to you those who we think are a good fit.
- You only owe the bounty when your new hire starts.
- The bounty is refundable for 90 days, in case your new hire doesn’t work out.
* This is what bounty hunters will see on our board, and what they will be paid (in full) if they refer someone whom you hire.Talentdrop fees are 25% of the posted bounty for running the marketplace and vetting candidates.
For example, if you place a bounty of $10,000 to fill a role, and a bounty hunter fills it for you, you would owe $12,500 total, $10,000 of which goes to the bounty hunter after a 90 day escrow.