DataRemote is looking for a Software Engineer/ Scrum Master candidate to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our platform.
As a software Engineer / Scrum Master, you will primarily develop backend components to integrate with multiple systems used by front side engineers and UX designers. You’ll help implement and coach the development team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services.
The candidate will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to provide excellent customer service and provide valuable feedback to the product development team.
- Lead the implementation of scrum in our engineering projects
- Ensure the team maintains quality and continuous delivery of business value
- Generate key metrics to measure velocity and burndown of the development teams
- Help identifying, prioritizing and supervising the evolution of the risk
- Mentor less experienced developers on development process best practices
- Identify and resolve technical problems when it’s creating delays with less experienced developers
- Help with design and development on the more complex systems (full stack)
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in enterprise environments
- Proficiency in at least one of the follow languages: Java, Python, JS
- Strong foundations on MySQL
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Analyze, design and develop backend solutions in concert with front end engineers