What if you had a chance to build a key piece of software that will set an industry standard for Crypto Companies for the upcoming years? That’s what we’re doing over at Coinbooks — we’re helping build the financial foundation for Crypto companies and DAOs.
We’re a seed-stage startup backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and crypto-native investors like Y Combinator, Lattice Capital, Multicoin Capital, Seed Club, Founders of Polygon (Sandeep and Jaynti), Head of ecosystem at Rarible DAO, OrangeDAO, and a few more amazing angels like Shaan Puri. Here’s a piece about us.
If you're applying to this position, you're passionate about DeFi and web 3/crypto. You are a fast learner and like to challenge yourself with how decentralized development is emerging. You have a passion for building things and are not afraid to course-correct based on the core need of the users.
- Join a rapidly growing industry: Web 3 is still at its early innings. By joining Coinbooks, not only will you get to write software that will set an industry-standard in crypto, but you will also learn cutting-edge skills that will define the future of how Crypto companies operate.
- Accelerate your learnings: Joining an early-stage crypto startup is the best possible way to learn fast and build something that will be used by billions of people in the coming years. We’ve personally hacked on multiple products that we shipped in less than 24 hours.
- Tackle interesting problems: Our team is small and everyone wears multiple hats. Jump from writing code to working super closely with the users.
Startups are the best possible career choice from the standpoint of learning fast and gaining specific knowledge.
- A product-focused designer who truly wants to create delightful experiences.
- Someone who cares for every detail.
- Knowledge of and passion for crypto applications
- Familiarity with tools like Figma and deep experience wireframing, creating screen flows and prototypes
- Impatient with execution, but patient with results (we have a bias towards speed and action)
Bonus points: startup experience, built Dapps, worked with Alchemy, wrote smart contracts, or personal interest in DAOs/web3/crypto.
Benefits and impact:
- Create a leading piece of software: Coinbooks will be used by Crypto companies for hundreds of upcoming years.
- Best Place to learn crypto: We will touch a critical layer of crypto software that is just the tip of thousands of more software to come.
- Work with the best: We want to build a product-obsessed culture. Our major focus in the early days would be writing code and talking to users. Help us build this product-obsessed culture since day 1.
- Be in an entrepreneurial environment: We want our founding team to be entrepreneurial and be the future crypto Paypal mafia;).
- Other: Benefits including unlimited paid time off, healthcare reimbursement, IT budget, 4 months parental leave.