What if you had a chance to build a key piece of software that will set an industry standard for Crypto Companies for the upcoming years? That’s what we’re doing over at Coinbooks — we’re helping build the financial foundation for Crypto companies and DAOs.
We’re a seed-stage startup backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and crypto-native investors like Y Combinator, Lattice Capital, Multicoin Capital, Seed Club, Founders of Polygon (Sandeep and Jaynti), Head of ecosystem at Rarible DAO, OrangeDAO, and a few more amazing angels like Shaan Puri. Here’s a piece about us.
We are looking for a passionate founding engineer who loves to ship code and is not afraid to learn and apply new languages. Ideally, you are a self-starter, build things for fun, and are not afraid to iterate fast.
- Strong Full-stack software fundamentals (React, Node js, MongoDB, and more)
- Knowledge of and passion for crypto applications (no experience with writing smart contracts is required 😉)
- Can quickly learn how to work with services and tools even without previous experience
- Excellent written communication (design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews, post-mortems)
- Impatient with execution, but patient with results (we have a bias towards speed and action)
Bonus points: startup experience, built Dapps, worked with Alchemy, wrote smart contracts, or personal interest in DAOs/web3/crypto.
😎 Benefits and impact:
- Create a leading piece of software: Coinbooks will be used by Crypto companies for hundreds of upcoming years.
- Best Place to learn crypto: We will touch a critical layer of crypto software that is just the tip of thousands of more software to come.
- Work with the best: We want to build a product-obsessed culture. Our major focus in the early days would be writing code and talking to users. Help us build this product-obsessed culture since day 1.
- Be in an entrepreneurial environment: We want our founding team to be entrepreneurial and be the future crypto Paypal mafia;).
- Other: Benefits including unlimited paid time off, healthcare reimbursement, IT budget, 4 months parental leave.